FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Adult (12+ Years Old) $176.06
Child (3-11 Years Old) $112.93
Infant (0-2 Years Old) $0.00
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Tuesday - Sunday
TIME: 2:00 am - 11:30 am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Round trip hotel transportation provided.
INCLUDES: Transportation, admission to Haleakala National Park and expert narration. Breakfast at Café Ole at the Maui Dunes Golf Course in Kahului is included in this tour.
Begin your vacation on Maui by viewing the beautiful sunrise at the summit of Haleakala! Travel by mini-coach to the summit of the dormant volcano.
Set your alarm and dress warmly in preparation of the 38 mile trip up to the summit of Haleakala. The temperature can be as low as around 20 degrees Fahrenheit, but the sight of the sun rising from sea level will soon warm you up. Rising over 10,000 feet above sea level Haleakala is Maui's "House of the Sun" in Hawaiian lore. Be sure to ask your guides to relate the story of the Demigod Maui. Witness the breaking of a new day at the top of Mt. Haleakala. Renown for its raw beauty and unique scenery, Haleakala National Park, the Visitor Center and Pu`u Ula`ula Overlook will delight and amaze you.
Enjoy views from large vista view windows on the comfortable coach as we make the 38 mile descent to the base of the dormant volcano. After your magnificent adventure we will provide a complimentary return to your hotel.
Haleakala Sunrise Tour Highlights:
- Complimentary Maui hotel pickup and return included on this 6.5-hour tour!
- We make the 38-mile driving ascent to the 10,023 foot summit of Haleakala, Maui's dormant volcano!
- Admission is included to Haleakala National Park.
- Experience a dawn of a new day as you stand 10,023 feet above the sea level.
- In clear weather, view the Big Island of Hawaii from Maui!
- Witness a kaleidoscope of changing colors from Haleakala.
- See the magnificent silversword plant, found nowhere else in the world.
- We'll make an approximate one-hour stop at the "House of the Sun" visitor's center.
- Includes breakfast at one of Maui's premier restaurants after descending Haleakala
- Haleakala National Park (Home to the world’s largest dormant volcano; summit at 10,023 ft.)
- Haleakala Rangers Station (First stop on the ascent at 7,000 ft. Visitor information and rest stop)
- Haleakala Visitor Center (Majestic views of the crater at 9,740 ft.; educational and cultural exhibits)
- Sunrise Viewing (An unforgettable show of light and color bursting into the sky)
- Pu'u'ula'ula Summit (The “top of the world”! Haleakala’s summit at 10,023 ft.)
- Views of Upcountry Maui (Kula and Makawao areas)
- Breakfast in Central Maui (Enjoy a local-style breakfast with views of the west Maui mountains)
HOTEL PICKUP INFORMATION:
Hotel pick up is provided from major Maui hotels; please provide the name of your hotel when making a reservation. Please phone our Reservations Department at least hours 24 hours prior to your tour to re-confirm your pick up time and location. We are not permitted to pick up in residential areas or at B&B's.
This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude.
This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
People who have gone scuba diving need to wait 24 hours before going on tour.