FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
COST (No Host Lunch):
Adult (12+ Years Old) $159.65
Child (3-11 Years Old) $95.92
Infant (0-2 Years Old) $0.00
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~GOLD PACKAGE COST (INCLUDES Lunch):
Adult (12+ Years Old) $182.31
Child (3-11 Years Old) $109.39
Infant (0-2 Years Old) $0.00
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
6:00 am - 6:30 pm
CHECK IN LOCATION:
Round trip hotel transportation provided.
Transportation and expert narration are included.
Explore the secrets of the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast.
You will tour through the old sugar mill town of Paia and along the magnificent coastline past world famous windsurfing beaches. Travel on to Kaumahina State Park and the crashing waves of Keanae Valley Lookout, Pua`a Ka`a where you will have a chance to swim in a waterfall fed pool (weather permitting), Waianapanapa State Parks, Kipahulu and the Ohe`o Stream and Pools, and Wailua Falls. Your journey continues over the one lane bridges and hairpin turns of the famous road to Hana and Hasegawa General Store.
One of the most popular things to do in Maui, this multi-sensory experience will immerse you in the culture, history and majestic beauty of the Island. Travel in comfort and style with our air-conditioned mini-coach and capture a vision of Maui, 30 years ago. Unspoiled, serene and mystical - Hana is truly spectacular.
Road to Hana Tour Highlights:
- Complimentary pickup and return to your Maui hotel included.
- Take in the awesome sights of hardened lava flows.
- Travel in comfort on board our air-conditioned mini-coach.
- See cascading waterfalls and breathtaking vistas.
- Visit the quaint plantation town of Paia.
- Professional, experienced & entertaining, we have the best tour guides on the island.
- Swim in a waterfall fed pool at Pua'a Ka'a State Wayside Park (weather permitting).
Highlights of our Hana Tour Adventure:
- Roadside Scenery: Enjoy the beautiful scenes unfolding around you, including bamboo jungles, Eucalyptus groves and roadside fruit stands.
- Paia Town: This is the last town on the Hana Highway while heading towards Hana. It's often called the "windsurfing capital of the world!"
- Waianapanapa State Park and Beach: View sea cliffs, lava tubes, sea arches and black sand beaches! Wainapanapa translates to “glistening fresh water” referring to nearby fresh water streams and natural pools.
- Kaumahina State Park: Enjoy the scenic views of the Northeast coastline of Maui and Keanae Peninsula. There are several loop trails leading uphill from the ocean as we head up to the Keanae Lookout!
- Keanae Valley Lookout: We spend about 15 minutes looking out over the taro (a starchy Hawaiian vegetable) plantations.The scenic lookout provides view of waterfalls, the Wailua Peninsula, and the rim of Haleakala Crater.
HOTEL PICKUP INFORMATION:
Board our luxury, air-conditioned mini-coach with large viewing windows, and let our experts guide you for this 52-mile journey to Hana, on the eastern coast of Maui.
Hotel pick up is provided from major Maui hotels; please provide the name of your hotel when making a reservation. Please phone our Reservations Department at least hours 24 hours prior to your tour to re-confirm your pick up time and location. We are not permitted to pick up in residential areas or at B&B's.
This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
The National Park occasionally closes the Pools of Oheo for safety reasons. As a result, guests may not be able to swim in the Pools.