FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Select any Add-Ons you wish to order
3- Click Add to Cart button
4- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Guest ~ $228.12
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Monday - Saturday
TIME: 8:00am, 9:15am, 11:45am, 1:00pm
CHECK IN: 30 Minutes Prior to Reservation
CHECK IN LOCATION: Garden of Eden Arboretum (10600 Hana Highway) and meet at private meeting area
WHAT TO WEAR: surf/board shorts, activity or yoga pants, rash guard or quick-drying tee shirt, and sneakers or sport sandals
WHAT TO BRING: Cloth mask, towel, waterproof camera, reef safe sunscreen, change of clothes
PROVIDED: Helmet, harness, special-traction water shoes, PFD, backpack, dry keg, deet-free mosquito repellant, afterbite, snacks, and water.
The Classic Rappelling Group Tour by Rappel Maui is an award-winning "walk on the wild side."
And it's Maui's newest, boldest and most genuine adventure. You'll find beautiful waterfalls on the Road to Hana and go RAPPELLING down these waterfalls and jungle cliffs and walls into the private rainforest canyon featured in Steven Spielberg's Jurassic Park.
- Drive half the famous Hana Highway to meet your skillful and knowledgeable guides.
- Destination: a 30-acre botanical garden where you gear up like a pro in top-rated professional equipment including footwear, harness, backpack with dry keg, flotation jacket and helmet.
- Hike a short distance under a rainforest canopy on private valley trails.
- After briefing and demonstration from your guides, you'll train to use your harness and rope on a ridge overlooking the valley. Bring your camera!
- Practice your moves on a 60-foot dry rappel down a jungle wall - this is where you'll find your inner canyoneer.
- Take a 50-foot waterfall rappel into a large, natural pool. There's a short swim to the shallow side, where there are places to rest, take in the beauty and take photos.
- Descend the 30-foot waterfall, also with a short swim at the bottom.
- If long periods of heavy rains or severe weather cause high or swift water, we do alternate rappels a safe distance from the water course. High water days are often thrilling, as the sights and sounds of the roaring falls are quite spectacular.
- The hike back to the top is a well-maintained trail under a cool canopy of plants, ferns and trees. Use the anchored ropes as handrailings, and stop to rest, take photos and drink water when necessary. You'll do a total of 1/2 mile of hiking with an elevation gain of about 300 feet.
- All participants must have waist measurement between 22 and 48 inches
- Guests weight must be between 70 - 250 pounds
- Participants must be at least 10 years old
24 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
Available Monday - Saturday
Availability is not guaranteed until reservation is confirmed within 48 hours of order being placed.
On-Line orders are not accepted within 24 hours from the date of activity, please call 1.800.542.3483 to book direct