FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Adult (13 - 59 Years Old) $286.45
Senior (60+ Years Old) $276.03
Child (3-12 Years Old) $265.61
(Infants 0-2 are free)
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
CHECK-IN: Pickup times vary by location
TIME: 7:00 - 5:00 PM
INCLUDES: Transportation, Continental Breakfast, Picnic Lunch, Beverage Service All Day
Half the fun is getting there. The road to Hana, with its 617 hair pin turns and 56 narrow one-lane bridges is an all day affair. The lookouts, waterfalls, trails and wayside parks on the way are THE experience. Hana has things to do but beyond Hana there is so much more, including Wailua Falls, the Oheo Pools and Kaupo, just to name a few.
Pickup from your hotel or condo on the South or West side in included. Prepare to be pampered as you tour the “Road to Hana” in air conditioned comfort in our 12 passenger custom cruisers which feature oversized windows and elevated, high back seating.
After pickup, we bring you to our first stop, a Hawaiian continental breakfast (Fresh Assorted in-Season Fruit & Assorted Pastries & Breads with Coffee and Juice) at Maui Tropical Plantation.
Have your cameras ready; we make numerous stops at overlooks, waysides and parks to enjoy the fantastic views! Located on the eastern-most tip of Maui, Hana is famous for it’s natural beauty, rural life-style, and its friendly people. Tour Hana’s scenic sites while they are still unspoiled by modern man. While in Hana take the time to enjoy checking out the cool, clear mountain pools. You could sunbathe or swim at a white-sand or black-sand beach. Hana is a photographer’s’ playground, offering dozens of waterfalls and unparalleled coastal/mountain views.
Enjoy a delicious buffet style luncheon catered by Cafe O Lei featuring:
- Asian Salad: baby greens, julienne vegetables, ginger-sesame vinaigrette
- "Local Style" Macaroni Salad
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Steamed Rice
- Vegan Option available by request: Thai Coconut Veggie Tofu Curry
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Photos: There are so many photo opportunities that your camera will run out of batteries. Make sure to bring plenty of spares.
- Stories: There are so many stories along the road to Hana that you can take the tour 10 times and still hear new ones
- Guide: Our guides have a deep connection with the land, the people and it’s history. You will feel connected too.
- Beaches: There are many types of beaches along the coast. We tend to check out or look down upon a number of beaches with various colors.
- Pools: View the Pools of Oheo while in Haleakala National Park. We stop at more than 13 locations, including memorable photo opportunities.
- Town: Picturesque Hana Bay, with it’s boat launch, picnic areas and beach is always a great stop for pictures.
- Shops: There are many vendors and options along the road. We stop a few reputable ones and any others that our guests would like to see.
- Professionally trained, knowledgeable, safe guides/drivers
- Clean & well-maintained bathroom stops
- Stunning photo opportunities including waterfalls, religious, cultural and biological points of interest (flora and fauna)
- All you can drink non-alcoholic beverages
- Hana Classic Picnic (Hawaiian BBQ lunch on china with silverware and ‘aloha’)
- Custom cruisers with enormous viewing windows, elevated seats, and extra legroom
- Kipahulu District Visitor Center
- Kuloa Trail Loop
- Wailua Falls
- Hana caves and Black Sand Beach at Wainapanapa
- Rainbow Eucalyptus Trees
- Oheo Gulch
- Wailua Valley
- Kaumahina Wayside
- Kanaio Viewpoint