FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
Hiker (6+ Years Old) $186.46
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
TIME: 7:15 am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Makena Landing
DURATION: 7 Hours (2 Mile Kayak & 1 Mile Hike)
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
INCLUDES: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
Kayak and snorkel along ocean cliffs, jump off waterfalls, and swim in freshwater pools!
Do it all – ocean kayak and snorkel, waterfalls, and rain forests – in one 7-hour trip. Hug Maui’s rugged coastline as you kayak in the calm morning ocean. Snorkel off your kayak among colorful fish, coral, and inquisitive sea turtles. Then hike our trails on the “Short Waterfalls Walk,” where you’ll have an opportunity to swim in and jump from two waterfalls. It’s a memorable day packed with activities to stimulate your senses. Minimum age is 6 years old. Hotel pickup is not available.
- On the ocean: 2.5 hours kayaking.
- Snorkel with Hawaii’s large green sea turtles.
- After kayaking, we drive from ocean to rainforest for the “Short” hike.
- Hike one mile round trip to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges.
- Hike Maui’s kayak/snorkel partner is Kelii’s Kayaks.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included
What to Wear:
Swimsuits under clothes, sneakers or sports sandals, shorts & T-shirt, sunscreen
What to Bring:
Towel, Camera, Cash (for gratuity)
Minimum age is 6 years old.
It is recommended that guests wear their own footwear for optimum stability (sport sandals or tennis shoes). Water shoes are available to rent.
Tours are run in all weather conditions.