FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
Hiker (8+ Years Old) $255.21
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
** $300.00 gratuity required for groups of 10+ **
AVAILABLE: Alternating Monday & Tuesdays
TIME: 7:00 am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Kahului Park 'n Ride, on Hwy 380, 200 yards south of Hwy 350
DURATION: 11-12 Hours (4.5 Mile Hike)
SKILL LEVEL: Moderate
INCLUDES: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
Experience the enchanting splendor of Hana Highway.
It’s the Hawaii of your dreams—truly an unforgettable Maui experience. The entire excursion is packed with hiking, swimming, and sightseeing. The day’s premier stop is the National Park at Oheo Gulch, where you’ll encounter a dramatic 400 ft waterfall, incredible bamboo forest, and lush jungle. You’ll have an epic day with a multitude of postcard moments, on both the rugged coastal exterior of the island and in the thriving interior of the rain forest. Minimum age is 8 years old. Hotel pickup is not available.
- Hike 4.5 miles in Maui’s National Park.
- This area is sometimes referred to as “Seven Sacred Pools,” but it’s so much more — a network of delightful pools and cascading waterfalls.
- See several waterfalls: 45 feet, 200 feet, and 400 feet.
- Acres of towering bamboo and a captivating rain forest.
- Hana Hwy: Drive the famous road with us; 2.5-hr. drive from Central Maui.
- Circle East Maui on the van ride to and from the trail head.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
What to Wear:
Sneakers or sports sandals, shorts & T-shirt, sunscreen
What to Bring:
Swimsuit, Towel, Camera, Cash (for gratuity)
Hotel pick-up time:
Minimum age is 8 years old.
It is recommended that guests wear their own footwear for optimum stability (sport sandals or tennis shoes). Water shoes are available to rent.
Tours are run in all weather conditions.