FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
Solo Buggy (1 Person) $222.29
Shared Buggy (per person) $149.38
Child Shared (5-12 Years Old) $82.71
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
TIME: 7:30 am, 10:00 am & 12:30 pm
3:00 pm (Summer Only: June 15th - August 31st)
CHECK IN TIME: 30 Minutes Prior
CHECK IN LOCATION: Kahoma Ranch Kiosk, Lahaina Gateway Center, 305 Keawe St, Lahaina, HI
DURATION: 2.5 Hours
This ATV tour offers a great Maui adventure not to be missed! Ride your own ATV through the lush pastures of an active cattle ranch inaccessible to the general public.
Each tour begins with a safety briefing and vehicle orientation. Our guides will walk you through some of the potential hazards that you may encounter on the tour (such as hair pin turns, and livestock), familiarize you with the operation of our Polaris Ranger off-road vehicles, and will supply you with helmet, eye protection and bandanna. Our ATV's are easy and fun to operate, even for the inexperienced driver.
Enjoy breathtaking views of Lahaina town, Kaanapali Resort, and the islands of Lanai and Molokai as you climb up to an elevation of 1,800 feet. Up here in “The Garden” time seems to have stopped. It makes you want to stop and turn off your engine for a truly tranquil and calming experience. Complimentary chilled, fresh local fruit and refreshments are included.
YOU WILL GET DIRTY! WEAR OLD CLOTHES AND SHOES.
- All drivers must present a valid driver’s license at check-in.
- Drivers must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver’s license. 16 & 17 year old drivers must also be accompanied by an adult with a valid driver’s license as a passenger.
- Solo drivers must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver’s license
- Children as young as 5 years old may ride as a passenger with an adult or guide (based on availability).
- Ensure clothing and personal items will withstand the dirt, the mud, the water and the bouncing around!
- We're not responsible for personal property.
- Closed-toe shoes are required (we provide mandatory eye protection and helmets)
- Rental clothing is available for a $5 wash fee.
- Pregnant women or those with heart, back or neck problems not able to participate.
- Weight per vehicle not to exceed 500 lbs.