FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
A-Star: $279.00 per person
ECO Star: $319.00 per person
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
TIME: Select "Morning" or "Afternoon"
FLIGHT DURATION: 45-50 Minutes
CHECK IN: 30 Minutes Prior to Tour
CHECK IN LOCATION: Kahului Heliport, 1 Lelepio Place, Kahului, HI
A wonderful exploration of the most popular points of interest on the island including Haleakala National Park and Haleakala Crater, Manawainui, Oheo Gulch (Seven Pools), Hana town and the Hana Rainforest Preserve, the largest rainforest in the United States. See hundreds of beautiful waterfalls, Keanae valley and the rugged shoreline of East Maui.
Tour routes and sights visited may vary according to wind and weather conditions.
Flight duration is 45-50 minutes. Includes tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides.
A-Star: The industry standard American Eurocopter A-Star - a great flight in a compact cabin, with bench-style seating and good visibility. Most important, our A-Stars are flown and maintained by our pilots and technicians, the best in the business.
Individual First-Class seats, 23% more interior space, raised "theater-style" platform in the rear, a more powerful yet more fuel efficient engine that delivers faster flight and thus more sightseeing value. Incorporating the most advanced technologies and avionics available, the Eco-Star is truly "state of the art."
- Eco-Star’s 23% increase in cabin space over the A-Star affords significantly greater personal space for guests, along with improved visibility with over 65 square feet of glass for 180 degree unobstructed views.
- Eco-Star features superior comfort; individual seats for every passenger afford the kind of shoulder room and personal space found in airline "First Class" seating.
- Eco-Star features raised rear seating and wrap-around glass cockpit, for significantly improved visibility from every seat.
- Eco-Star: First helicopter specifically designed for touring, utilizing the latest aircraft and avionics technologies.
- Eco-Star: high-tech, enclosed "Fenestron," or "Fan in Fin," replaces A-Star’s conventional tail rotor. Fenestron is: Safer, Quieter and More efficient—using 25% less engine horsepower, which can now be utilized by the main rotorsystem.
- Eco-Star’s state-of-the-art fuel control automatically optimizes main rotor speed for quietest operations and instant power response. Achieved with a "Full Authority Digital Electronic Control" (FADEC), utilizing dual electronic channels with one electrical backup channel and a third hydro-mechanical backup control.
- Eco-Star’s engine uses latest "Grown Crystal" technology for turbine blades—increasing power, heat tolerance and fuel efficiency. This, along with the FADEC, is the same technology used in state-of-the-art airline engines such those on the leading-edge Boeing 777.
- Eco-Star features dual hydraulic systems.
- Eco-Star cost is over $2 million - approximately 30% more than a new A-Star.
Each guest weighing more than 260 pounds on Eco-Star flights or more than 250 pounds on A-Star flights are required to purchase an additional adjacent, empty seat.