FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Adult (18+ Years Old)* ~ $151.43
* This is an Adults ONLY sail
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Thursday, Saturday & Sunday
TIME: 5:15pm (March-September) OR 4:45pm (October-February)
CHECK IN: 15 Minutes Prior
CHECK IN LOCATION: Main Loading Dock at Lahaina Harbor
BRING: Light Jacket
DURATION: 2.5 Hours
Experience fine dining with an unbeatable view!
Tables are set for intimacy and comfort; a private restaurant feel, without the crowds, aboard Maui’s newest sailing catamaran. As you are escorted to your individual table, the evening begins with cocktails and sailing along the pali sea cliffs. After mooring in a protected cove, the first course is served. From there on, our crew are quick to accommodate your every need and will serve your remaining three courses including an entrée of your choice that our onboard chef is preparing in the galley. Dessert and drinks are enjoyed as the sun sets on another beautiful Maui day and the evening continues with music under the stars.
This is no ordinary dinner! Under the direction of executive Chef Bailey, each course has been thoughtfully put together using fresh, local ingredients, creating a masterpiece for your taste buds. Pair that with a glass of Prosecco, outstanding service, and postcard-worthy scenery, and you have a dinner you’ll remember for a lifetime.
- Freshly baked breadsticks dusted with Ala'e Sea Salt with Lilikoi Butter Smoked Salmon "Wedge",
- Smoked Salmon "Wedge" with Crispy Pita & Fresh Dill
- Maui Onion Cream Cheese Topped Cucumber
- Tataki-style Beef Tenderloin on Crostini
Dinner Options: (Choose One)
All dinner options are served a swirl of Molokai Sweet and Buttermilk Mashed Potatoes and Sautéed Seasonal Maui Vegetables, with the exception if the Vegetarian Penne Pasta.
- Pan Seared Fresh Rosemary & Garlic Crusted Top Sirloin Steak
- Fire-Grilled Citrus Thyme Chicken Breast
- Fresh Caught Island Fish Breaded & Topped with a Lemon Butter Caper Sauce
- Penne Pasta Tossed with Thai Basil Marinara & Portobello Mushroom (Vegetarian)
- Trio of Lilikoi Cheesecake, Fresh Strawberries, and Dark Chocolate Truffles
Drinks & Premium Bar:
A selection of non-alcoholic beverages and chilled filtered water are available.
For guests ages 21 years and up, we offer an open bar which includes: Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Maui Brew Co.’s Bikini Blonde Lager, Kona Brewing Co.'s Big Wave Golden Ale, Prosecco, Sauvignon Blanc, & Pinot Noir.