FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Adult (18+ Years Old) ~ $279.30
Youth (13-17 Years Old) ~ $244.52
Child (3-12 Years Old) ~ $167.13
Infant (0-2 Years Old) ~ $0.00
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
Monday - FridayTIME
: 10:00am (return by 6:00pm)CHECK IN:
9:45am (for 10am Tour)
CHECK IN LOCATION:
Lighthouse at Main Loading Dock at Lahaina Harbor INCLUDES:
Snorkel Gear, Floatation Devices, Wetsuit Tops, Breakfast, Lunch, Soda & Juice, 2 Complimentary Drinks (then cash bar)
Towel, Swimsuit, Sunscreen, Light Jacket
Start your day with a continental breakfast of Mom Coon's homemade cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, and seasonal fruit as we make our way to the island of Lana'i.
As the only company with permission to bring guests to Hulopo'e Marine preserve, we pay close attention to both safety and comfort. The Trilogy Crew, trained in CPR and First Aid, are experts at ensuring your safety in and out of the water. Our guests enjoy a leisurely 3 hours at Hulopo'e where they can swim, snorkel, sunbathe, partake in beach games, or experience the popular upgrade of SNUBA.
Our Kiawe wood BBQ dinner, served at the Hale O Manele overlooking Manele Harbor, is considered by many to be one of the best in Hawai‘i! During lunch, a local halau (hula school) will share their hula and Hawaiian culture with our guests. On the return sail to Maui, enjoy a cold beverage and locally-made ice cream as we set the sails and glide across the au'au channel. Many of our guests write to tell us that this trip was the highlight of their whole vacation!
- Fresh water showers, beach mats, lawn chairs, the shade of palm trees, and one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Hawaii
- Snorkeling equipment and an optional SNUBA upgrade
- For safety purposes, we require our passengers to wear a type of flotation while snorkeling. Trilogy offers two comfortable options for guests to choose from
- Guided snorkel-reef tour with a trained Trilogy naturalist
- Whale Watching December - April
UNIQUE TO THIS EXCURSION:
- The only company in Hawaii with permission to escort guests to Hulopo'e Beach & Marine Preserve.
- Crew onsite to ensure your safety in and out of the water.
- State-of-the-art medical emergency equipment on the boats and at the beach.
- Trilogy staff members are CPR trained and certified.
- Lunch is served at Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele Harbor.
BREAKFAST ~ Mom Coon's 4th Generation Recipe Cinnamon Rolls, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Kona Coffee, Hot Tea, Hot Cocoa & Pineapple Juice
SNACK ~ Assorted Deli wraps
LUNCH ~ Capt Coon's Kiawe Grilled BBQ Chicken, Asian Stir Fried Noodles, Seasonal Vegetables, Tossed Green Salad with Mom's Secret Dressing, and Assorted Rolls. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals are available only upon request.
BAR MENU ~ Non-alcoholic beverages and chilled filtered water included. Two adult premium beverages are included on the return sail! Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Prosecco, Locally Brewed Beer, Meiomi Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc. (ID’s required to partake in Adult beverage service.)