Child (3-12 Years Old) ~ $185.08
Infant (0-2 Years Old) ~ $0.00
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Monday - Friday (excludes holidays)
CHECK IN LOCATION: Lighthouse on Main Loading Dock at Lahaina Harbor (Parking at 155 Dickenson St, Lahaina, look for "Trilogy Parking" sign)
TIME: 6:30am or 10:00am. Check-in 15 minutes prior.
DURATION: 8 hours (6:30am - 2:30pm, 10:00am - 6:00pm)
INCLUDES: Snorkel Gear, Floatation Devices, Wetsuit Tops, Breakfast, Lunch, Soda & Juice, 2 complimentary drinks then cash bar
BRING: Towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, light jacket
TRILOGY IV: 65' Sloop Rigged Sailing Catamaran licensed for 88 pax, average # of guests is 50.
TRILOGY V: 54' Sloop Rigged Sailing Catamaran licensed for 49 pax, average number on board is 49.
TRILOGY VI: 55' Sloop Rigged Sailing Catamaran licensed for 88 pax, average number on board is 45.
Start your day with a continental breakfast of Mom Coon's homemade cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, and seasonal fruit as we make our way to the island of Lana'i. As the only company with permission to bring guests to Hulopo'e Marine preserve, we pay close attention to both safety and comfort. The Trilogy Crew, trained in CPR and First Aid, are experts at ensuring your safety in and out of the water. Our guests enjoy a leisurely 3 hrs at Hulopo'e where they can swim, snorkel, sunbathe, partake in beach games, or experience the popular upgrade of SNUBA®. Our kiawe wood BBQ lunch served at the Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele Harbor, is considered by many to be one of the best in Hawai'i. On the return sail to Maui, enjoy a cold beverage and locally-made ice cream as we set the sails and glide across the au'au channel. Many of our guests write to tell us that this trip was the highlight of their whole vacation!
BREAKFAST: Mom Coon's 4th generation recipe cinnamon rolls, fresh seasonal fruit, Kona coffee, hot tea, hot cocoa & pineapple juice. In addition to the continental breakfast, the 6:30am tour will serve an Egg Croissant Sandwich and the 10am will serve a Deli Wraps.
BBQ MEAL: Captain Coon's Hot BBQ *Chicken, Asian Stir-Fried Noodles, *Seasonal Vegetable, *Tossed Green Salad, and a Hawaiian dinner roll.
Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free* meals are available only upon request.
BAR MENU: Premium beverages are included on the return sail! **Must have I.D. present
Includes: Trilogy signature Cocktails, Prosecco, Locally Brewed Beer, Meiomi Pinot Noir and Sauvignon Blanc.
Included with Tour:
- Fresh water showers, beach mats, lawn chairs, the shade of palm trees, and one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Hawaii.
- Snorkeling equipment and an optional SNUBA upgrade.
- For safety purposes, we require our passengers to wear a type of flotation while snorkeling. Trilogy offers two comfortable options for guests to choose from.
- Guided snorkel-reef tour with a trained Trilogy naturalist.
- Whale Watching December - April.
- Chilled filtered water and non-alcoholic beverages served all day.
- For guests ages 21 years and older, premium beverages are included on the return sail!
Unique to Trilogy:
- The only company in Hawaii with permission to escort guests to Hulopo'e Beach & Marine Preserve.
- Crew onsite to ensure your safety in and out of the water.
- State-of-the-art medical emergency equipment on the boats and at the beach.
- Trilogy staff members are CPR trained and certified.
- Lunch is served at Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele Harbor.