FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Adult (12+ Years Old) ~ $246.77
Teen (13-20 Years Old) ~ $212.00
Child (3-12 Years Old) ~ $134.60
Infant (0-2 Years Old) ~ $0.00
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
Monday - FridayTIME
: 6:30am (return by 2:30pm) -OR-
10:00am (return by 6:00pm)CHECK IN:
6:15am (for 6:30am Tour) -OR-
9:45am (for 10am Tour)
CHECK IN LOCATION:
Lighthouse at Main Loading Dock at Lahaina Harbor INCLUDES:
Snorkel Gear, Floatation Devices, Wetsuit Tops, Breakfast, Lunch, Soda & Juice, 2 Complimentary Drinks (then cash bar)
Towel, Swimsuit, Sunscreen, Light Jacket
We depart from Lahaina Harbor and begin our day with an island style breakfast of Mom's homemade cinnamon rolls, coffee, juice, and seasonal fruit. Deli snacks are also served on board during the one and a half hour sail to this very special island (10 am departure only).
Because we are the only company with permission to bring guests to Hulopo'e Marine Preserve, we pay close attention to both your safety and comfort. Our Trilogy crew, as well as our island-born Beach Boys, are trained in CPR and First Aid and are experts at ensuring your safety in and out of the water. Besides swimming, snorkeling, sunbathing, and beach volleyball, we also offer a guided tour of Lana‘i's historic plantation town narrated by island-born and raised Hawaiian Cultural Guides.
Our Kiawe wood BBQ dinner, served at the Hale O Manele overlooking Manele Bay, is considered by many to be one of the best in Hawai‘i! On the return sail to Maui, enjoy a cold beverage and locally-made ice cream as we set the sails and glide across the exciting waters between Maui and Lanai.
- Fresh water showers, beach mats, lawn chairs, the shade of palm trees, and one of the most beautiful beaches in all of Hawaii
- Snorkeling equipment and an optional SNUBA upgrade
- For safety purposes, we require our passengers to wear a type of flotation while snorkeling. Trilogy offers two comfortable options for guests to choose from
- Guided snorkel-reef tour with a trained Trilogy naturalist
- Whale Watching December - April
- Narrated Island Tour of Lana'i plantation town
- Assorted snack wraps (10 am Departure only)
- Trilogy's famous Plantation-Style BBQ
UNIQUE TO THIS EXCURSION:
- The only company in Hawaii with permission to escort guests to Hulopo'e Beach & Marine Preserve.
- Crew onsite to ensure your safety in and out of the water.
- State-of-the-art medical emergency equipment on the boats and at the beach.
- Trilogy staff members are CPR trained and certified.
- Lunch is served at Hale O Manele Pavilion overlooking Manele Harbor.
- Lana'i Island tours are narrated by certified Hawaiian Cultural Guides.
BREAKFAST ~ Mom Coon's 4th Generation Recipe Cinnamon Rolls, Fresh Seasonal Fruit, Kona Coffee, Hot Tea, Hot Cocoa & Pineapple Juice
LUNCH ~ Capt Coon's Kiawe Grilled BBQ Chicken, Asian Stir Fried Noodles, Seasonal Vegetables, Tossed Green Salad, Assorted Rolls, Fresh Pineapple. Vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free meals are available only upon request.
BAR MENU ~ Non-alcoholic beverages and chilled filtered water included. Two adult premium beverages are included on the return sail! Moloka‘i Mule, Lana‘i Tai, Prosecco, Locally Brewed Beer, & White Wine. (ID’s required to partake in Adult beverage service.)