FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
Adult (13+ Years Old) $260.40
Senior (60+ Years Old) $249.99
Child (3-12 Years Old) $239.57
(Infants 0-2 are free)
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Tuesday - Friday
CHECK-IN: Pickup times vary by location
TIME: Pickup times vary by location (Pickup between 1:15am - 3:30am; Return between 10:00am - 11:30am)
INCLUDES: Transportation, Continental Breakfast, Hot Buffet Breakfast (after sunrise), Beverage Service All Morning (including hot beverages at summit), Admittance to Haleakala National Park
Visitors to Maui have ascended Haleakala for nearly 150 years to experience the miracle of demi-god Maui's legendary feats. But for over 1000 years, before those early missionaries climbed the mountain, Haleakala was considered sacred by Hawaiians. Known as wao akua, or “realm of the gods,” Haleakala’s summit was visited only when necessary, and only then by certain individuals such as kapuna (“priests”). Learn how Haleakala’s animals, plants, and rocks all developed a special meaning and purpose.
The first stop on the Haleakala sunrise van tour is a continental breakfast at a nice and cozy restaurant. From there, you'll start the 30-mile trek up the mountain. Arriving in the park before sunrise, your guide will ready you for the glorious sunrise experience, giving historical information on the volcano, teaching about Hawaiian culture and tips for staying safe and warm (please keep on the trails). After sunrise, you'll journey down the mountain to a hot, Maui buffet breakfast. Have your cameras ready, as there are brief stops on the way to savor stunning bi-coastal views!
Come with us as we explore the stories of this enchanted realm. Be inspired by the National Park landscape, and immerse yourself in the sacredness of Haleakala’s summit.
TOUR FEATURES & DESTINATIONS:
BREAKFAST MENU (Offered by Maui Tropical Plantation):A: Coconut yogurt, stoneground muesli, and seasonal fresh fruit (pineapple, papaya, melons, berries)
- Island-Style Hot Buffet Breakfast (after sunrise)
- Continental Breakfast (before sunrise)
- Haleakala Headquarters Visitor Center
- Haleakala Summit & Kalahaku Overlook
- Warm Up Hot Tea, Coffee & Cocoa At Summit
- USB seat ports, Overhead storage, 3 Point seat-belts, ADA options (wheelchair lift)
- Group size is limited to 12 guests per guide.
- Professionally trained, knowledgeable, safe guides/drivers
- Clean & well-maintained bathroom stops
- Stunning photo opportunities including sunrise, religious, cultural and other points of interest
- Custom cruisers with huge viewing windows, elevated extra-padded high-backed seats and an onboard interpreter
- Haleakala Ranch Overlook
- Stops in Makawao & Paia
B: Plantation Breakfast - bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, Maui onion and Molokai sweet potato hash browns, local tomatoes
C: Macadamia Nut Pancakes - Fluffy pancakes with local mac nuts, coconut syrup, bacon and sausage
All include toasted bread with sweet butter, local jams and jellies, POG juice, and Maui Oma coffee