FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Adult (12+ Years Old) $197.90
Child (3-11 Years Old) $126.02
Infant (0-2 Years Old) $0.00
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
AVAILABLE: Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
TIME: 1:30 pm - 10:00 pm
CHECK IN LOCATION: Round trip hotel transportation provided.
INCLUDES: Transportation, admission to Haleakala National Park and expert narration. Dinner in central Maui is included at Cafe O Lei at the Dunes.
For those guests who prefer to sleep in, the Haleakala Sunset Tour offers an equally dazzling show of light and color as the Haleakala Sunrise Tour but at twilight.
On the ascent, visit Kula Lodge Marketplace nestled in the slopes of Haleakala where you can browse unique gift items and enjoy scenic views of the Pacific Ocean. Dinner in central Maui is included at Cafe O Lei at the Dunes.
After your magnificent adventure we will provide a complimentary return to your hotel.
Haleakala Sunset Tour Highlights:
- Travel in comfort in a new Grech mini coach with panoramic windows.
- Browse unique gift items and crafts at the Kula Lodge Marketplace.
- Enjoy the view at 7,000 feet elevation at the Haleakala Ranger Station.
- Experience amazing crater views at 9,740 ft at the Haleakala Visitor Center.
- Catch a glimpse of the rare Nene Goose and view the endemic silversword plant.
- Sunset viewing from atop beautiful Haleakala.
- Descend Haleakala and marvel at scenic views of Maui's lowlands.
- Three course dinner included at Cafe O'Lei at the Dunes.
Sunset Tour Dinner Menu at Cafe O' Lei at the Dunes:
Select one of the following entree choices; please no substitutions
• Sauteed Mahi Mahi (available as Gluten Free)
• Macadamia Crusted Chicken
• Vegetable Napoleon over quinoa with pesto and balsamic reduction*
• Plated Kula green salad with lilikoi and papaya seed dressing
All choices include:
• Fresh fruit sorbet or brownie sundae
• Hawaiian coffee or tea
HOTEL PICKUP INFORMATION:
Hotel pick up is provided from major Maui hotels; please provide the name of your hotel when making a reservation. Please phone our Reservations Department at least hours 24 hours prior to your tour to re-confirm your pick up time and location. We are not permitted to pick up in residential areas or at B&B's.
This tour is not recommended for people with heart or respiratory conditions that may be exacerbated due to high altitude.
This tour is operated on very rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
People who have gone scuba diving need to wait 24 hours before going on tour.