FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
TIME: 8:15 am
CHECK IN: 8:00 am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Maui Downhill, 201 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HI
TOUR DURATION: 5-6 Hours
Are you visiting Maui for the first time and have found your schedule jam packed with activities, and still want to enjoy biking down the slopes of Haleakala. Enjoy Maui Downhill’s Value Day Bike tour, where you can keep your schedule and still enjoy the bicycle safari. You will begin your tour as you ascend the slopes of Haleakala and head to the 6,500 ft. elevation mark, where your bicycle safari begins. You will gently descend the 21 switchbacks, where you will enjoy bi-coastal views of Maui’s central valley and the West Maui Mountains, all while taking in the beauty and fragrance of the flora surrounding you. This tour is designed for those wanting to experience all they can on their visit to our beautiful island paradise and it will only take up approximately 5 hours of your day.
- Meet at our Kahului office located at 199 Dairy Road.
- Enjoy hot beverages and snacks.
- Helmets and rain gear (if needed) are fitted to each guest for their comfort.
- Bicycle tour begins at the 6500’ elevation mark outside of the national park.
- The tour will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of Haleakala (the world’s largest resting volcano). Riders will enjoy bi-coastal panoramas of Maui’s central valley and West Maui Mountains. Riders will enjoy the scent and sights of riding through pine and eucalyptus forests.
- There will be photo opportunities during the bike ride.
- Enjoy a breakfast/lunch stop in the beautiful and historic plantation town of Hali’imaile. (Meal not included in ticket price)
- Continue the bicycle ride through the Upcountry community.
- Van tour with information and history of Maui’s sugar cane and pineapple days.
- Tour duration: 5-6 hours
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders - please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form