Guided Haleakala Summit Day Bike Tour
FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
TIME: 8:00 am
CHECK IN: 7:45 am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Round-Trip Transfer Included OR Drive to Maui Downhill, 201 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HI
TOUR DURATION: 8-9 Hours
If you don’t mind missing the sunrise or the First Light of a new day and still want to take in Haleakala’s splendor, Maui Downhill’s Summit Day tour is the perfect tour for you. Our guides will take you through Haleakala and share with you her magnificence. As you make your way down the summit, your bicycle safari will begin at the 6,500 foot elevation, where you will begin the descent down the world’s largest resting volcano. You will gently descend the 21 switchbacks, where you will enjoy bi-coastal views of Maui’s central valley and the West Maui Mountains, all while taking in the beauty and fragrance of the flora surrounding you. Experience the wind in your face and the beauty Maui has to offer you.
- Round trip transfer from hotel or condominium.
- Enjoy hot beverages and snacks.
- Helmets and rain gear (if needed) are fitted to each guest for their comfort.
- Entrance fee to the Haleakala National Park is included in your tour.
- Enjoy a tour of Haleakala, the stunning view of the Haleakala cinder cones and volcanic features 3000’ below. Also, enjoy a tour of the National Park and House of the Sun Visitor Center with our knowledgeable tour guides.
- Learn about the history of Haleakala, visit the Silversword plants, native endangered species and birds that have made Haleakala their permanent home.
Bicycle tour begins at the 6500’ elevation mark outside of the national park.
The tour will gently descend the 21 switchbacks on the western slopes of Haleakala (the world’s largest resting volcano). Riders will enjoy bi-coastal panoramas of Maui’s central valley and West Maui Mountains. Riders will enjoy the scent and sights of riding through pine and eucalyptus forests.
There will be photo opportunities during the bike ride.
Enjoy a breakfast/lunch stop in the beautiful and historic plantation town of Hali’imaile. (Meal not included in ticket price)
Finish the bicycle tour through the Upcountry community.
Van tour with information and history of Maui’s sugar cane and pineapple days.
Tour duration: 8-9 hours.
Return between 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm
If requesting the hotel pickup option, pickup information will be confirmed when the reservation is processed. Pickup is approximately 7:15 am.
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders - please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form
48 Hour Cancellation Notice Required
On-Line orders are not accepted within 2 days from the date of activity, please call 1.800.542.3483 to book direct.
Daily Miata Rentals
Club Alii Nui
Molokini 1 Stop Snorkel Sail