FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDERBook on line and save!
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
: 3:00 am
CHECK IN LOCATION:
Round-Trip Transfer Included OR Drive to Maui Downhill,
201 Dairy Rd, Kahului, HITOUR DURATION:
Come and experience the magical Maui sunrise on-top of Haleakala’s summit at 10,000 feet, also known as the House of the Rising Sun. You will visit with rare and beautiful plant and wildlife, some of which you will only see on the slopes of Haleakala. Haleakala is home to the rare Silversword plant (known in Hawaiian as ‘ahinahina) and a nesting area for Hawaii’s state bird, the Nene goose. Learn about the history of Haleakala and Haleakala’s significance in the Hawaiian culture.
As you make your way down the summit, your bicycle safari will begin at the 6,500 foot elevation, where you will begin the descent down the world’s largest resting volcano. You will gently descend the 21 switchbacks, where you will enjoy bi-coastal views of Maui’s central valley and the West Maui Mountains, all while taking in the beauty and fragrance of the flora surrounding you. Experience the wind in your face and the beauty Maui has to offer you on one of our most popular tours.
If requesting the hotel pickup option, pickup information will be confirmed when the reservation is processed.
- Wear warm clothing in layers.
- Competent riders - please, no beginners.
- Sorry, NO PREGNANT WOMEN.
- Minimum 12 years of age.
- 5 feet tall guideline height.
- Wear close-toed rubber soled shoes.
- Maximum weight for bike rider is 250 lbs.
- No Riders may participate with medical conditions that would adversely effect them in this activity.
- Riders must sign acknowledgement of risk & safety form