FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
Adult (13+ Years Old) $153.12
Child (0-12 Years Old) $113.53
Senior (60+ Years Old) $142.70
~ Prices include all taxes & fees ~
TIME: Pickup times vary by location
INCLUDES: Transportation, Continental Breakfast, Picnic Lunch,
Beverage Service All Day
Half the fun is getting there. The road to Hana, with its 617 hair pin turns and 56 narrow one-lane bridges is an all day affair. The lookouts, waterfalls, trails and wayside parks on the way are THE experience. Hana has things to do but beyond Hana there is so much more, including Wailua Falls, the Oheo Pools and Kaupo, just to name a few.
Located on the eastern-most tip of Maui, Hana is famous for it’s natural beauty, rural life-style, and its friendly people. Tour Hana’s scenic sites while they are still unspoiled by modern man. While in Hana take the time to enjoy checking out the cool, clear mountain pools. You could sunbathe or swim at a white-sand or black-sand beach. Hana still has large in-shore fish populations and on the few calm days allowing snorkeling amongst hundreds of fish species. Hana is a photographer’s’ playground, offering dozens of waterfalls and unparalleled coastal/mountain views.
We make pickups from your hotel or condo on the South or West side. Prepare to be pampered as you tour the “Road to Hana” in air conditioned comfort in our 12 passenger luxury vans. Relax in the comfort of your elevated captain’s chair. After pickup, we bring you to our first stop, a Hawaiian continental breakfast. This stop settles the stomach, gives you energy and prepares you for a morning of exploring.
Enjoy a delicious buffet picnic lunch: Baked barbecue chicken, salads, all served with china, silverware and linens, (no box lunches or plastic utensils for our passengers!) Quench your thirst on complimentary beverages served throughout the day or find something special, like fresh coconut at a roadside stand.
Truly, the “most Hawaiian” community on Maui and possibly in all of Hawaii. Swimming, snorkeling, hiking, fishing and sightseeing are just a few of the activities enjoyed here by locals and visitors alike. Hana boasts being the home of Maui’s Black Sand Beach. Here in Hana there is a feeling of tranquility unlike any other place on the island. “Heavenly Hana” is an appropriate name for this serene place.
However, if you have been the driver on the road to Hana then tranquil is probably not how you are feeling when you finally arrive because for the past three hours your eyes have been pasted onto the 617 curves and 54 one lane bridges that make up the road to Hana.
A road to Hana guide can solve that for you…let them drive!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Walks: Our stops have short walks and areas to explore. Bring a good pair of shoes as many stops tend to be wet, it is the rainforest after all.
- Photos: There are so many photo opportunities that your camera will run out of batteries. Make sure to bring plenty of spares.
- Stories: There are so many stories along the road to Hana that you can take the tour 10 times and still hear new ones
- Guide: Our guides have a deep connection with the land, the people and it’s history. You will feel connected too.
- Beaches: There are many types of beaches along the coast. We tend to check out or look down upon a number of beaches with various colors.
- Pools: View the Pools of Oheo while in Haleakala National Park. We stop at more than 13 locations, including memorable photo opportunities.
- Town: Picturesque Hana Bay, with it’s boat launch, picnic areas and beach is always a great stop for pictures.
- Shops: There are many vendors and options along the road. We stop a few reputable ones and any others that our guests would like to see.