FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkoutBook on line and save!
Hiker (8+ Years Old) $186.46
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
CHECK IN LOCATION: Kahului Park 'n Ride
, on Hwy 380, 200 yards south of Hwy 350
7 Hours (4 Mile Hike)
Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
The grandeur and silence of Haleakala provide a profound experience!
A visit to Maui is not complete without experiencing Haleakala Crater—a magnificent amphitheater of silence, and a place of beauty that always evokes awe. Our crater tour offers an adventure through two very different environments high up on this dormant volcano. On a clear day, it seems you can see forever. Minimum age is 8 years old. Hotel pickup is not available.
- Hike into both sides of Haleakala; each environment is very different from the other, so both should be experienced to gain a true appreciation for this natural phenomenon.
- Two-mile hike at the 10,000-foot summit where huge cinder cones dominate the desert-like, expansive scenery.
- Another two-mile hike at 8,000 ft. on a lava trail lined with rare native plant species.
- Views stretch for miles in all directions.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
What to Wear:
Clothing in layers, sneakers, hat, sunscreen
What to Bring:
Camera, Cash (for gratuity)
Minimum age is 8 years old.