FOLLOW THESE EASY STEPS TO ORDER
1- Select the Activity Date & Quantity
2- Click Add to Cart button
3- Continue shopping or proceed to checkout
Book on line and save!
Hiker - NO pickup (6+ Years Old) $129.17
Hiker - WITH pickup (6+ Years Old) $160.42
~ Price includes all taxes & fees ~
TIME: 9:30 am
CHECK IN LOCATION: Kahului Park 'n Ride, on Hwy 380, 200 yards south of Hwy 350
DESTINATION: East Maui
DURATION: 5-6 Hours (2.5 Mile Hike)
SKILL LEVEL: Easy to Moderate
INCLUDES: Backpack, rain gear, bug repellent, water, snacks and lunch
An exciting waterfall playground in an exclusive valley!
This is our most popular hike in an amazingly unique valley. Dazzling waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high, large clear swimming pools under each of the falls, magical rain forests, and freshwater streams. It’s an exciting adventure where you can jump safely from rock ledges into several falls and learn about Maui’s wonders from our naturalist guides. End the day with a “shower” under a real Hawaiian waterfall. Minimum age is 6 years old.
- Follow two streams to 3 to 5 breathtaking waterfalls from 10 to 40 feet high.
- Swim and jump (optional) into large pools under several of the falls.
- Climb volcanic shelves at 3 of the falls to leap 10 to 15 feet off rock ledges.
- Popular valley with private trails situated along the Hana Highway.
- Nutritious lunch and snacks included.
What to Wear:
Swimsuits under clothes, sneakers or sports sandals, shorts & T-shirt, sunscreen
What to Bring:
Towel, Camera, Cash (for gratuity)
Approximate Hotel pick-up times:
Minimum age is 6 years old.